黑舞二英文同人 Sorrows 讀後留言

喵~~~這樣一貼突然發覺到,我的留言真得很壯觀耶!


 


 


chapter 1
I like their first mission part. Alan killed a demon on his own. This is really wonderful. Some fiction writers describe Alan as weak and dependent. I really hate that. He's tough in mind.


Will you continue ?


I'm waiting for your next chapter. ^^


 


chapter 2
Your update is so quick.


Alan persisted in training is really cute.


Eric's being caring is cute, too.


Your story is wonderful.


I'll keep an eye on it.


 


chapter 3
Few fanfic writers try to describe how Eric and Alan's friendship


develops.


Eric and Alan have totally different personality.


I always wonder why they can get alone so well.


(Sometimes I hate the person whose personality is opposite from mine.


He or She gives me nerves. Thus, Eric and Alan's getting alone well confuses me. )


You give them the same hobby and the similar solitude to share with each other.


No wonder they enjoyed each other's company.


By the way, I'm curious about the book they read.


Who's the author of Daydream?


 


chapter 4
Eric is such an affectionate mentor.


He worries about almost everything about Alan


and is willing to offer help when Alan seems overwhelmed with work.


He even thinks Alan should have a girlfriend.


Interesting !


Alan's being embarrassed about the sex topic is adorable.


I also love Alan's independent attitude toward his job.


 


chapter 5
This chapter is interesting !


Panicked Alan is so nervous.


Eric tries to calm him down.


This remind me of the musical.


Every time when Alan feels uneasy or angry, Eric tries to comfort him.


I love Alan's and Eric's considerateness for each other.


When Eric thinks he might be fired, all he's worried about is Alan.


Alan is terribly sorry for letting Eric doing the remaining paperwork.


They regard each other's happiness as priority.


Your ways to describe Alan's difficulity in social life is really great.


Alan thinks so much. He is awkward but anyway he wants to make up with Eric.


 



chapter 7
I think Alan's curiosity will bring danger to himself one day.


I'm sympathetic over Alan's worry that Eric will walk away from him and turn to Roland.


 


chapter 8
I almost can't keep up with your quick update.


Alan begins to put full trust in Eric but he still


keeps his politeness. This is very cute.


Oops, they both are wounded. Who will come to their rescue?


I'm so worried.


 


chapter 9
I'm released to know Eric and Alan are OK now.


Their drunken behavior is very cute.


They say, "I like you" to each other.


However, I'm confused what kind of "like" they mean.


 


chapter 10
Alan is a independent child.


He is scared by the haunted soul


but he tries to handle his fears alone.


Even if Alan says nothing, Eric often can feel


something is wrong with Alan and come to help.


Such relationship is very beautiful.


 


chapter 11
In Alan's eyes, Eric is his only and best friend so Eric should talk more about himself to him.


In Eric's opinion, Alan is sensitive so he should hide anything that might make Alan feel uneasy.


Alan doesn't like Eric's such overprotection.


Eric's hiding the fact that he's dating someone is especially a hurt to Alan.


Being friends doesn't necessary mean revealing everything to each other.


It's ok to have privacy but I think friends shouldn't hide such important things from the other.


I'm awkward with making friends but I do have true ones.


They share their emotions with me including painful feelings.


It means how much they trust me.


I can imagine how much Alan feel hurt when he finds the truth.


I feel so sorry for Alan that I am on the verge of weeping for him.


 


chapter 12
It is great that they confess their true feelings toward each other.


 


chapter 13
Poor Alan decides to face the cruel reality by himself.


I think Eric should dump that woman. How will she react when she find the truth? It's unfair to her.


 


chapter 14
Alan is so unlucky, being caught in a rough situation again.


 


chapter 15
Alan confesses the fact to Eric.


At least, he dosen't have to face the incurable disease all alone.


 


chapter 16
It's wise of Eric to break up with his girlfriend.


If he continues to be seeing her, the three are sure to get in trouble.


 


chapter 17
They starts to living together.


It's more conveninent for Eric to care for Alan.


But it also becomes mor difficult for Eric to hide his soul-collecting.


 


chapter 18
Their conversation in the first paragraph is amusing.


Roland is so naughty. He teases Alan and Eric's relationship.


 


chapter 19
Alan is annoyed by Eric's being overprotective.


It's really hard to look after a stubborn sick person that have high self-respect.


Eric can tolerate Alan's quick temper and slips of tongue.


He is very thoughtful.


 


chapter 20
The last three paragraphs are fantastic.


I can feel their true heart from it.


Such sincere affection is very beautiful.


 



chapter26
I don't quite understand
the true meaning of their body languages in the musical.
Your story explains these very well.


I'm curious about
what Eric and Alan would do when they run away.
I try to think about it myself but have no idea.
You're very imaginative.


 


 


chapter27
Your ending is amazing and heart-touching.


Few fanfic writers describe what others think about Eric and
Alan after they died.


You make Roland a witness of their relationship.
Even if their bodies disappear, someone still remember them
and identify with them.
This is fantastic.


Your Eric x Alan fanfic is the most complete
one that I've ever read.


Thank you for sharing such an significant story.
Your fanfic gives me a impulse to watch the musical one more time
even if I have already it for thirty times.


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

GL小說短篇 Captive-結 (18禁,過激H,慎入)