翻譯練習 日翻英 黑舞二日文同人 「君を迎えに」by琴子 第3日

Chapter4



  Under the orange sky at sunset, a train stopped. Eric was waiting at the exit. The door opened and he got out off the train. He didn’t find the man waiting for him.

  Under an outside lamp in front of the station entrance, a man was waiting.

  “Welcome home, Eric.”

  “Alan, why do you know where I get off the train?” 

  “That’s a business secret.” Alan put his index finger on his mouth and smiled. The lamp was shining on the two. They began to walk shoulder to shoulder.

  “Did you meet your friends?”

  “Yes, it has been two years before we meet again. I was very happy.”

  “It sounds great,” Alan said sincerely. 

  Eric raised his small box and showed it to Alan.

  “I have a present for you.”

  “For me?”

  “Yes. Come to my apartment with me.”

  Alan wore a long face.

  “What’s wrong? Are you all right?”

  Eric had been devoting himself in service industry. Eric could read that face expression and he reacted right away.

  “Un…no, nothing. That’s very kind of you.”

If I go to his apartment, can I repress my emotions?

That was what bothered Alan.

*    *    *

“It’s a mess. Just make yourself at home.”

  It was really a mess. Alan smiled. Alan picked up the unkempt clothes, folded them and piled them on the sofa. Eric was boiling water and made black tea.

  When Eric was a shinigami, he often went to Alan’s apartment. Visiting human Eric’s apartment made Alan nervous. Eric went back with a tray. There were black tea and dessert on it.

  “It’s delicious. Try it.”

  “Thank you.”

  Somehow, Alan had a favor for sweets. After saying thank you, he started to eat. It was a millefeuille pie covered with almond slices. It tasted not too sweet, not strongly flavored and delicious.

  “It’s really delicious”

  “Ah?”

  Eric’s face broke into a smile. Alan was attracted by that facial expression. He had never seen past Eric smiled in that way.

  “Don’t stare at me in that way. Is my face that handsome?”

  Alan noticed that he was staring at Eric’s face. He panicked.

  “That’s not the reason. I was thinking about something.”

  “Don’t deny it flatly…it’s a hurt to me.”

  Eric’s reaction was opposite to his own words. He was repressing his giggles and

Alan blushed. They chatted about the dessert whiling drinking black tea. 

It was late at midnight. Alan stood up from the sofa.

  “Eric, I have to go now, good bye.”

  “Too early.”

  Alan turned back. Eric also stood up and grabbed Alan by the arm. 

  “Come again tomorrow.”

  Alan’s wrist was grabbed firmly. His vision became dark. He was wrapped in Eric’s strong chest tightly. It happened suddenly and he was amazed. Soon Alan’s heartbeat started to race. 

  Eric…

  His ear was against Eric’s left chest. Alan could hear Eric’s heartbeat was pounding like his own. It sounded like a morning bell's striking.

  “Eric, I must leave now. Let me go.”

  Those words only made Eric squeezed Alan with more strength. Then, Alan noticed the hands lying on his head were shaking violently.

  “Alan…I’m scared. I’m scared of death,” Eric said and laughed ironically.

  “And…I met Alan three days ago… I dread that you leave me…I’m so strange.” he cried smilingly.

  “You’re not strange. It took me twenty years to get used to live without you.”

  Alan stroke Eric’s hair gently.

  “I’ll stay here until you fall asleep. Sleep now.”

  Eric’s arms were still wrapping Alan when they moved toward the bed. Eric buried his head on Alan’s shoulder crying and he petted Alan’s hair at the back. Alan gently pushed Eric down on the bed.

  “Don’t leave me, Alan … stay here with me.”

  Alan took off his glove and wiped Eric’s tears off.

  “Sleep…”Alan murmured into Eric’s ear. Eric’s green eyes half closed and fall asleep as if he were bewildered with hypnotism.

  “Alan…”as soon as Eric finished the word, he closed eyes completely and his breath became even. Alan got up from the bed, smoothed Eric’s quilt. There were tear trails shining on Eric’s face. Alan’s thumb traced the trails. Then, Alan went away from Eric’s apartment.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

GL小說短篇 Captive-結 (18禁,過激H,慎入)