翻譯練習 日翻英 黑舞二日文同人 「君を迎えに」by琴子 第4日

Chapter5



  They made an appointment. Alan would visit Eric again tomorrow. Eric was waiting for him.

  It was almost at noon. Alan came over Eric’s apartment. He took the steps and standing in front of the door. His wrist lifted to knock the door. He noticed someone was standing behind the door. He stepped back. The lock made a loud noise when the door was open. With a serious expression on his face, Eric was standing behind the door,

  “I’m sorry for being lat...”

  Alan couldn’t continue his word because he couldn’t get rid of the loneliness he felt yesterday … He stuck his arms to embrace Eric. He felt more and more sadness. Alan was still standing in front of the door. An old gentleman was going downstairs.The stare of that man made Alan feel uneasy. 

  “Eric, I don’t feel… well,” confessed Alan and he slowly withdrew his arms. Eric dragged silent Alan into the room by the wrist. Eric closed the door and hug Alan gently.

  “Eric. I will stay here until you fall asleep.”

  Eric looked so young. Alan knew he wasn’t “Eric Slingby”, the grim reaper who was over hundreds years old. Eric became a 20-year-old human. Alan gently touched Eric’s hair as if he were soothing him. 

  “You told me to spend my time wisely and leave no regret behind,” mumbled Eric.

  “Yes.”

  “Well, can you keep me company for one day?”

  “What?”

  “I want to spend my last time with you”

  “With me?”

  As a grim reaper, Alan was allowed to do something like that. To keep an eye on the victim. Eric wanted to spend his last time with him. That was strange. Alan also told these words to shinigami Eric before. The situation was just like 20 years ago.

“Sur…sure.”

Alan laid his head on Eric’s broad chest. Eric hugged Alan and squeezed him softly.

***

  “Eric! Come here!”

  “Oops, a tiger? I’d better keep away from it.”

  “Are you afraid of tigers? Eric, you’re childlike.”

  Alan stood in from of the cage and giggled happily. Eric felt annoyed.

  “Enough is enough. I’m allergic to cats. I’m a little older than you. What I did just now is not odd. ”

  “I’m…I’m an adult,” Alan dodged the subject, stopped teasing Eric, and walked to him.

  “You’re allergic to cats. Why do we go to the zoo?”

  “Because you said you want to.”

  “If you told me about your problem earlier, we could go to other places.”

  Alan hadn’t been to the zoo with past Eric. Alan didn’t see present Eric as a substitute for past Eric. He felt like coming here with present Eric.

  “OK. That’s all right. Let’s go.”

  Alan and Eric walked hand in hand. They saw a board written “Petting Zone ” on it.

  “Uh…”

  “Do you think that is also very terrifying?”

  Alan dragged Eric vigorously and they walked into boundary surrounded by wood fences. There were goats and sheep grazing and rabbits jumped everywhere in the deep forest. It wasn’t on the weekend. Only Alan and Eric were here.

  A herd of sheep walked toward them. Without any reason, they liked Eric very much.

  “Hey, don’t approach me!!!”

  “Isn’t it great? The sheep approaching you is increasing.”

  “No more laughing!”

  Alan was so excited. He went into rabbit’s cage and picked up a rabbit on the bench. Then, he placed the rabbit on Eric’s lap. Eric was sitting next to him. 

  “How cute!” Alan admired the panorama and exclaimed,

  “Hey, do you count me in?”

  Eric peeped at Alan confusedly and he was astonished.

  “Yes.”

  “I won’t admit. I’m not cute at all. I’m 180 centimeters tall. Which part of me is cute?”

  “All.” Alan said smilingly, putting a palm on Eric’s head. Alan’s innocent answer made Eric unable to utter a word for a moment. He felt awkward.

  “Don’t treat me like a child.”

  The palm on the head gently caressed Eric. Alan smiled when petting the rabbit on Eric’s lap.

  “I was a rabbit in the past.”

  “Rabbit?”

  “I would die when I felt too lonely. But now I’m different.”(*1)

  I’ve never thought that the day would come…the day I can live without you

*****

  Before going home, they stopped by the bar and drank. After drinking a small amount, Alan was drunk. Eric let go off Alan from his shoulder and put him on the bed. Alan was lying on the bed now and his body curled into a ball.

  “nmm… Eric, water”

  Eric even didn’t have time to take a breath.

  “OK, who is a kid now? Wait a minute.”

  Eric walked to kitchen and poured water into a glass. He went back to Alan. Eric couched down next to the pillow.

  “Here you are, water.”

  “Feed me.”

  Alan was lying on the bed and he didn’t intend to get up. Eric frowned.

  I feed you?

  Eric was thinking about it. If he had not mistaken, he should have understood Alan’s request. He hesitated only for a moment. He held water in his mouth, descended his mouth on Alan’s, titled his head for fear that water would dropping, and let water pass through the gap. Alan’s throat made swallowing sounds.

  “More…”

  Eric repeated the action again and again. Alan drank enough water, so he stopped asking for more. Next, he wrapped Eric’s head in his arms and meant for a kiss. Alan kept holding Eric’s head. Eric’s hand searched for side table and put the glass on it. Then, he himself also sat on the bed. He hadn’t had such experience with a man before but Alan was exceptional.

“Eric…”

  While their lips were going to meet, Alan’s eyes went open slightly. Later, with amazement, his eyes went wide-open. Alan was sobered up in an instant.

  “ERIC!”

  Alan turned his head back and withdrew his hands. They collided with Eric’s chest and Alan pushed Eric away. Alan was seized with panic.

  “Sorry, Eric. I’m sober now. Please forget!”

  “ Give me a good excuse.”

  “I mistook you for another man.”

  “You called my name just now. Why not?”

  “Because…”

  Alan took glance off Eric and he couldn’t utter a word.

  “Don’t treat me like a child. I’m also a mature man”

  As soon as Eric finished his word, he cup Alan’s face with two hands and roughly kissed him on the lips.

  “Nmm…nah…don’t…”

  There was little space between the two. Alan’s head was pinned and he was unable to get free from Eric’s hold. Eric skillfully teased Alan’s tongue. Alan’s breath became rapid. He didn’t noticed Eric skillfully lifted his upper torso with one hand and took off his clothe with the other.

  “Ah..nah..”

  Before long, their hot groans mingled, they hugged each other tightly, and their tongues were overlapping.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

GL小說短篇 Captive-結 (18禁,過激H,慎入)